Apply Online Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2019 (SNTI)
Hi Students! Have you ever dreamed of working in the famous company, Tata Steel formerly known as TISCO? If yes, then this is the right time to enter as Tata Steel Trade Apprentice even if you are 10th Pass as the company has released their recruitment notification for apprentices. And this is an exclusive article on Tata Sateel Trade Apprentice 2019 Syllabus, Eligibility, Stipend and Selection Procedure.
If you don’t know about TISCO, then I would tell you that Tata Steel is one of the top steel manufacturing companies in the world. It is 2nd largest steel company in India after SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited).
Getting a job in such a big company is a great deal for everyone. So, if you also want to get recruited as apprentice in Tata Steel, read this article completely so that you will be aware about Tata Sateel Trade Apprentice 2019 Syllabus, Eligibility, Stipend and Selection Procedure and other important details.
What is TATA Steel Trade Apprentice?
First of all, let’s discuss about the meaning of apprentice. According to Wikipedia, Apprenticeship is a system of training a new generation of practitioners of a trade or profession with on-the-job training and often some accompanying study.
- Apprenticeships can also enable practitioners to gain a license to practice in a regulated profession.
- Most of their training is done while working for an employer.
- The employer helps the apprentices learn their trade or profession, in exchange for their continued labour for an agreed period after they have achieved measurable competencies.
In India, the Apprentices Act was enacted in 1961. It regulates the programme of training of apprentices in the industry so as to confirm to the syllabus, period of training etc. as laid down by the Central Apprenticeship Council and to fully utilise the facilities available in industry for imparting practical training with a view to meeting the requirements of skilled manpower for industry.
Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2019 Recruitments
I hope, now you might have understood about the apprenticeship and trade apprentices. Now, let’s jump into the recruitment notification of Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2019 Batch.
You might be knowing that Tata Steel has many branches all over India and also in other countries. So, the recruitment about which I am going to tell you here is for Tata Steel Jamshedpur and Kalinganagar.
Eligibility for Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2019
Every exam has some eligibility criteria, and so in the case of this recruitment. If you want to Apply Online for Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2019 Batch, you have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Matriculation or equivalent examination having passed in all subjects with minimum aggregate marks of 75% (60% for SC/ST candidate).
- Must have English, Science and Mathematics as subjects in Matriculation or Equivalent examination.
- If your mark-sheet has CGPA (Grade Point) in spite of percentage, you can calculate it as (9.5 x GP = Your Percentage).
- Minimum Age – 15 Years & Maximum Age – 19 Years.
- The candidate must have been born between 01-Jan-2000 and 01-Jan-2004 including these two dates.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates must have been born between 01-Jan-1999 and 01-Jan-2004 including these two dates. Minimum – 15 Years & Maximum – 20 Years.
- Height: 152 cm (for Girls 142 cm)
- Weight: 45 Kg (for Girls 40 Kg)
- Expansion of Chest: 5 cm
- Eyesight: 6/6 in both eyes with glass
- Power of Glasses: +-4.0 maximum
- Colour Vision – Normal
One more very important thing you should keep in mind that you must have the Domicile/Residential Certificate of Jharkhand/Bihar/Orissa/West Bengal/Uttar Pradesh State, if you want to apply for this.
Tata Steel Trade Apprentice Stipend and Training
- The candidates on recruitment as Trade Apprentice will get a stipend during training period at the following rates provided the performance and conduct is found to be satisfactory.
- Free hostel accommodation with food (at subsidised rates) to the eligible candidates, will be provided during the period of training only.
- Allotment of trades will be based on merit of the candidates in the written test and interview.
- Depending on the trade, the training period will be maximum 2 years.
- The Trade Apprentices training programme is governed by the Apprentices Act,1961 and its subsequent amendments.
Online Apply for Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2019
Step 1. Go to careers.tatasteelindia.com then click on Work With Us on the menu section, then Tata Steel India & go to Apply for jobs/internships.
Step 2. Now, the actual advertisement page of Tata Steel will be opened. You have to select the respective advertisement and there you will get the link to Apply Online.
Step 3. Fill the application correctly and submit online.
Online application will be open from 19-Jul-2019 to 05-Aug-2019.
Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2019 Special Instructions
- Last Date of submission of online Application: 05-Aug-2019.
- No hard copy document to be submitted. All required documents to be attached in the online application, in absence of which the application may be rejected.
- The candidates need to pay the required charges as quoted in the advertisement (Rs.300/) to be eligible for taking the assessment. Please make the payment through Online Payment Gateway in the application only.
- Fees once paid in any case will not be refunded.
- If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the selection process or during the training he/she will not be considered for apprenticeship or his/her training will be terminated, as the case may be.
- In case of any query or doubts, please contact at Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No. 06576644232.
Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2019 Selection Process
- In case of receipt of a large number of applications the cut-off marks will be fixed at a higher level for calling candidates for the Online Written Test.
- Window for Online Written Test is open from 17th August – 27th August 2019 followed by Personal Interview and Medical Examination subsequently.
That’s all about the notification for 2019. If you have any doubt regarding it, you can see the official advertisement below.
Tata Steel Trade Apprentice Exam Pattern
Speaking out of the exam pattern for trade apprentice of Tata Steel, selection will be according to your performance in the following three stages.
- Written Exam
- Personality Test (Interview)
- Medical Test
Tata Steel Trade Apprentice Syllabus 2019-2020
The Written Exam is actually a MCQ based exam. Duration of the exam is 120 Minutes and total number of questions is 90. At last, the candidates are asked to write few lines on the given topic, which we can say is the 91th question.
The Questions asked in this exam are from Matriculation Level Mathematics, Science, English and Current Affairs & GK. The Breakup of questions is usually but not necessarily as follows.
- Mathematics – 25 questions
- Science – 40 questions
- English – 10 questions
- Current affairs & GK – 15 questions
- Few lines on given topic – 1 question
The topic on which you have to write can be anything like recent incident (World Cup, Natural Calamities), your favorite sport, any famous personality, etc.
- Class 10 NCERT Syllabus All Subjects
- Jharkhand Board Class 9 Syllabus
- JAC Board Class 8 Syllabus
- Class 7 NCERT Syllabus
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Progressions
- Heights and Distances
- Number System
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Percentage, etc.
- Physical Quantities and Measurements
- Measurement of small lengths
- Scalar and Vector Quantities
- Equation of Motion
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Gravitation and Simple Pendulum
- Parallel Forces
- Couples and Levers
- Work Power and Energy
- Hydro-statics and Archimedes’ Principle
- Waves and Sound
- Thermometer and Thermal Expansion
- Specific Heat and Latent Heat
- Thermal Conduction
- Kinematic Theory of Matter
- Light and Reflection of light from Plane Surface
- Reflection of light from Spherical Mirror
- Refraction of light from Plane Surface
- Refraction of light from Lenses
- Human eye and optical Instruments
- Coulomb’s Law
- Static Electricity
- Electric Current and Simple Circuit
- Applications of Simple Current
- Magnetic Field and force on a moving charge
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Nature of Matter
- Behavior of gases
- Constitution of Atoms
- Periodic Classification of atoms
- Chemical bonding
- Oxidation Reduction
- chemical reactions
- Symbols and formulas
- Acids bases and Salts
- Isolation and hardness of water
- Energy changes in chemical reactions
- Combustion and fuels
- Organic Compounds
- Metals and Metallurgy
- Industrial Chemistry, etc.
- Parts of Speech
- Spotting the Errors
- Reconstruction of Words in a Sentence
- Synonyms and Synonyms of Underlines Words
- Antonyms and antonyms of Underlined Words
- Filling up of Blanks using most appropriate word
- One word Substitution, etc.
Current Affairs & GK
- Static GK
- Recent Appointments
- Who’s who
- Recent records
- Important Dates among other typical GK questions
- Many more as GK is about your individual awareness, it has no syllabus.
Conclusion: Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2019
So students! This is the Full Details of The Trade Apprentices of SNTI, Tata Steel 2019 Recruitment. I hope this article might have helped you in your search of Tata Steel Trade Apprentice Syllabus, Eligibility, Stipend and Selection Procedure.
If you have any query regarding online application, then feel free to comment it down. You can follow us for more such updates as as JACBoard.com is the #1 Educational Portal for Jharkhand Board Exam Results, Syllabus & Study Material.